Friday, March 8, 2019

blog 3

What I’m writing about today is very real and personally, today I will be writing about my 16 old sister Mariah. I love my sister to death I will do anything for her. Ever since we were younger, I have always been so over protective about her once did I let anything happen to her. When she was in the 5 grade our parents got an devours and everything went downhill.  It hit me hard and destroyed my sister. My dad was a big part in our lives, but he was always doing bad things and my mom didn’t want to be with him anymore. My dad had a really good relationship with my sister, they were best friends. Wherever my dad went she went, and I was jealous about it, but I Loved to see my sister happy. In 2009 my dad went to prison for 4 years, that hurt me so bad I could explain how hard it is to know your dad is in prison. I know that my sister wasn’t happy she didn’t talk as much didn’t eat or anything. I never let no one she me cry because I had to be strong for my sister. My mom always told me that I would have to take care of her, so I did. One day my mom walked in her room and my sister had cut herself on the leg and when I see the cut I went and the restroom and just cried she told my mom that she didn’t want to live anymore, and when she said it I believe her. She had begun to be aggressive with the whole family even my mom. I noticed that she didn’t like me anymore she would get mad at me for anything. When my dad got out, she was like a new person Mariah loved him to death. One dog my dog got off his chain and he was running around some how my dad got him and took him away. When I got home from school, I was going to feed him and then I noticed that he wasn’t there. I went running looking for him and never found him. I ran all over the neighborhood looking didn’t see him. That even I told my mom and she said that my dad had got him, so I called him and asked him to bring me back my dog back. He told me no that it’s his dog. So, I called the police and they told me that it’s nothing they could do because my dad. So, one day I skipped school and I road my bike all the way where my dad stayed at. My dad was sitting on the porch smoking and he is asking me what I am doing here I told him I came for my dog and I’m not leaving with out him. Then he laughed he said boy you are so brave but he’s not here. Later, that day my sister told me that I need to leave our dad alone, I told her that I just wanted my dog back because I know daddy was going to fight him. That same night I know that my dad was going to fight him for money, so I went back. When I got there, I heard people yelling and everything, when I seen my dog fighting it was already to late my dog killed the other dog. So I called the police and when they came they took my dad to jail. I went back home and wake up my mom and told her what happened. The next day my mom told my sister and she was very mad at me she was hitting me and everything. My sister has never been the same since then she has tried to kill herself a lot of times. And my dad still doesn’t know that I knew what happened to my do

No comments:

Post a Comment