Friday, March 8, 2019

blog 1

Hello class, my name is Eldrean Clemons, but you can call me Ej. I'm from a small town called Huntsville Tx. Most people know it as the prison city because it as the prison city because it has 9 jails. I love my whole family, but my mom, sister and brothers very important to me because we all have gone through the same thing. In my life, my dog Buster means the word to me, but he is so bad and cute at the same time. It's hard for me to get mad at him because he gives me those eyes. I have many goals for Blinn College and beyond. First , I want start by passing all my classes, and then i want to transfer to University and graduate college. Lastly, I want to become a coach because i have dreamed of it for years. Something I'm good at is playing the game, helping people train, being a good friend, and last, doing more than one at a time. My hobbies are playing the game I love it becuase it calm me down. Another is working out. I will go to the gym put on some music and just be in there for like two hours. Something that would totally surprise you all about me is about me is that i don't party but I'm a college student. Things that I find cool about me are that I have a lot of shoes. I work at Walmart and it's just a job that must some money in my pockets. To let people know I'm a really good person, I will help people when I see them in need. That's how i was raised. Hard times have made me a better person. I have become so because it's makes you want a better life for your kid and family. I'm really good with kids, and my mom has a daycare. It's called Giggles and Grins Academy she opened up a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment