Friday, March 22, 2019

blog 5


Today I want to talk about how more I love dogs. When I was 7 years old, my mom bought me my first dog. It was a Pitbull his name was tank. I love that dog to death I remember when he used to sleep with me and lick my feet. I was so in love with the dog I was playing with him and giving him stuff all the time. My mom would go in the kitchen and ask me where her bacon and I was would laugh and say I cooked it for tank, and she would laugh and say buy don’t be using my stuff for your dog. Tank was a very nice dog all he ever wants was to be loved, and that’s what I gave him. My friends would get mad at me because I would spend more time with him then them. But he was my best friend. Tank would know when I’m in trouble because he would give me the puppy. My mom couldn’t take it so she would just leave me alone. One day I took him to the dog park, and he was so happy to play with another dog I mean like he already knows them. Sometimes I wish that he could live forever, but sadly he past away when I turned 8 years old.  The next dog that I had was name Lalo. She was also a Pitbull. I don’t know why I love those type of dogs, but they are one of the most loving dogs. Lalo was all black with one dote on her nose she was so beautiful. When we got her she was 3 weeks old. My mom always made me feed her milk. She was like my baby I had to make sure the house temperature was right because if it wasn’t, she could have died. When she older I had to train her to use the bathroom outside. That was the hardest. She had used it everyday in the house and I had to clean it up. Her favorite spot in the house was under the living room table she would sleep there and just lay there as well. I had when I had to teach her because she would get mad at me for a mean face. That’s was my mom favorite dog. My mom would call her in the room and give her stuff and I was telling her to come here at the same time, but she always came to my mom. Lalo loved water when it was time to wish her, she would jump in the water and start rolling around in it. Also, when it’s raining, she loves to go outside. These two dogs were the best to dogs I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment